"6 billion people in the world. 6 billion souls. And sometimes, all you need is one."

Saturday, January 1, 2011

9 months

Really? 9 months! Where does the time go!

Boy do I love this goober! She is such a fun baby.. honestly I don't know how we got so lucky!

-She still love love loves bath time as you can tell.
-She is walking with her walker all over the place (still no crawling yet.. I think she may just go straight to walking who knows tho)
-She has finally got picking up food and putting it into her mouth down (don't know why that took so long... everything else goes straight to her mouth when she picks it up)
-Starting to get a little bit better with stranger danger (its more the shy turn away smile now)
-Still growing like a weed
-Sleeps 8-8:30pm to 8:30-9am with 2 FABULOUS naps during the day
-Loves her Grandma's & Grandpa's
-Looooves watching her cousins run around and play (probably dying to start running around with them)
-Loves saying dada and mama (don't think she knows she's saying our names but hey its cute)
-Still no teeth but I still like to blame her cranky days on teething :)

stats:
weight: 20.2 lbs 70%
length: 30 inches 98%
Head Circumference: 18.5 inches 99%

3 comments:

barbwinegar622 said...

Such fun pictures! She is so beautiful, just like her mommy:)

Amber said...

Love that picture, soo cute!

Shantaye said...

That is the cutest picture. I can't believe how big your baby girl is getting! Isn't being a mom the best!?! I hope you are doing well!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com