"6 billion people in the world. 6 billion souls. And sometimes, all you need is one."

Friday, October 14, 2011

Girls weekend

I love my sister-in-laws
love.
I am the luckiest girl ever to have such wonderful girls in my family.
I posted a while ago the boys in the family got their weekend spent doing golf and shooting guns. boooriiinngg.

girls weekend:
pedicures
laughing
Little Mermaid @ Tuachan
Footloose
Dance party
laughing
Razor rides
eating out
laughing
staying up late
trying to sleep in *cough cough tiff* ;)
laughing
sleeping all in the same room
jumping from bed to bed to bed
did I mention laughing???

I have so much fun with my girls!
enjoy the picture overload...







Did I mention we love our mom!
She put up with all of that!:)

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com