"6 billion people in the world. 6 billion souls. And sometimes, all you need is one."

Monday, August 16, 2010

does she love solid foods... OF COURSE!!

Did I really need to worry that she wasn't going to like solid foods... I don't think so! I think I'm convinced that this girl loves any kind of food! :) I love it.. it makes it so fun to feed her but lets just hope it stays this way!
I started her first with some oatmeal in the mornings and she seemed to like it okay... but once I started giving her sweet potatoes and corn and things like that she went crazy and she now dives for the spoon! I'm so happy that Berklee is growing and eating so great! I just love this girl!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

OH MY! She is so cute! I love those cheeks!

Clammy said...

What a fun age! She is sure a cutie!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com