"6 billion people in the world. 6 billion souls. And sometimes, all you need is one."

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Krashy

Growing up with all brothers all I ever wanted was a sister. Now I have thee best sisters in the entire world!
Ashley is one of the most generous, loving, happy, kind hearted girls I've ever met. Also one of the smartest! We joke all the time that she comes at us with these facts about things that no one should just know off the top of their head.. but she does!
I love the bond that me and Ashley have come to have! Its like we've been sisters our whole life. I can talk to her about anything and everything (and I do). I'm so grateful to have her in my life and love her to pieces!


She's also the best mom in town to the cutest little boy I've ever seen!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com