"6 billion people in the world. 6 billion souls. And sometimes, all you need is one."

Friday, July 1, 2011

15

How fun are 15 month olds!
Berklee's walking has turned into running, her jabbering is starting to turn into little words and her little personality is coming out more and more.
She is one stubborn, loving, happy, energetic, teasing, playful 15 month old.
Our days are mostly spent outside. I'm sure we spend at least 3-4 days at the pool where Berklee isn't so much a fish as she was last year but she more loves to run around the pool throwing balls into whoever may be swimming. I hope next year she'll turn back into my little fish!
We love summer around here. The sun, the bbq's, the swimming.. Berklee loves her some summer corn too!
She has all 4 front teeth on top and all 4 on bottom and is beginning to get those molars.
Amazing all the things she can still eat with only her 8 front teeth!
Berklee still loves all food and I couldn't be happier about it. I know the time is coming that she is going to refuse food and only eat crackers, so I'm soaking it all in while I can.
Berklee found her favorite movie... Tangled!
And this is where she likes to sit while she watches it...
She is also our little climber. She likes to use her "chair" to climb onto the couch and then proceed to climb higher and higher...
Still sleeps 12+ hours at night with one wonderful 3 hour nap during the day.
She got 3 shots at the doctor plus had to get her blood drawn for led and iron. So sad!

stats:
weight: 26.38 lbs 91%
length: 33.3 in. 99%
head cir.: 19.2 in. 98%

We love you Berklee girl!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com