"6 billion people in the world. 6 billion souls. And sometimes, all you need is one."

Friday, September 16, 2011

Videos

I still need to capture the moment Berklee first spots her cousins but man oh man do things get crazy when they are together!


Ryder and Berklee are just over a year apart in age.

Berklee has this high and I mean HIGH pitch scream.. not an angry scream, more of a "I'm so happy right now all I can think to do is SCREEEAM scream!" Well before I took this video it was Berklee screaming every time she came out from the couch... which got a huge reaction for all the adults watching. So then Whitney caught onto it... So can you imagine.. 2 girly girls screaming a very VERY high pitch scream! No? Well here you go...





No wonder I get headaches...

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com