"6 billion people in the world. 6 billion souls. And sometimes, all you need is one."

Monday, March 15, 2010

1 YEAR!

3/14/09
6 billion people in the world. 6 billion souls. And sometimes, all you need is one.

Whaaaaat... 1 year already! Thats what both of us had to say to each other! I can't believe its been a whole year.. it just seems like yesterday we got engaged and March seemed sooo far away! I have loved loved loved being married and me and Jesse say everyday to each other that its weird to think back to when we weren't married or even knew each other. I can't imagine my life without my amazing husband! And just to prove how amazing he is.... we wanted to celebrate our anniversary together going out to dinner on saturday night since the real day was sunday, so... I had worked all day long and am only 2 1/2 weeks away from my due date so I haven't been the most comfortable but to add to all that I had a migraine creeping up on me. We finished dinner at Tepanyaki (our favorite restaurant) and were driving home and my headache just wasn't seeming to go away. Now for those that know know me I get headaches all the time but this was not like any of those headaches that I can just keep working through or play off... so we got home and started watching a movie and Jesse massaged my shoulders and neck trying to get rid of this headache. But by the end of the movie Jesse was out cold and I was trying so hard to fall asleep (yes I know.. lame old married couple) well I didn't sleep one hour the whole night and by 3 am I was ready to chop off my head and replace it... Well, along with my migraines usually comes sickness so at 3 am there I am over the toilet (sorry for those that have a weak stomach) and there Jesse was up with me cleaning up after me. And the whole time I'm saying no no no I'll get it I'll get it and he was having nothing of it. He sat me back down on the couch, wrapped me up in 2 blankets (I was shivering), got me water and anything else I needed and cleaned up after me! He sat up with me the whole night and just listened to me cry and moan :( my poor hubby.. what a great way to spend your anniversary right! :) I can't say it enough how much I love Jesse, I think we say to each other 40 times a day that we love each other but I never get sick of saying it or hearing it! I can't wait for the years to come with him and just hope we don't spend every anniversary like this one ;)

5 comments:

Lopez Love said...

Aww arent husbands the BEST!! :) Happy anniversary to you both!

Carly Knibbe said...

Cute Jess!! I can't wait till i'm married. You got a good husband right there. He knows if he doesn't take the best care of you I will kick his trash! ; ) Anyway can't wait for baby love to be here! Keep me updated. Love you!

Tiff said...

Since Jesse is so good at cleaning up throw up will he come clean up mine when I'm sick...Lets face it Cade is the BEST husband ever but for some reason I can't picture him cleaning up for me!! HAHA!

Ben + Amanda said...

how sweet.
Can't wait to see the babes. :P

Amber said...

My first anniversary was spent in Baker, Oregon (bet ya don't know where that is...middle of nowhere) at Matts, Grandpas funeral. Hey at least I wasn't sick though. There's always next year. That's what I kept telling myself that year. The second anni was great. No worries! I need that baby to come, I wanna see her!! Good luck!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com