"6 billion people in the world. 6 billion souls. And sometimes, all you need is one."

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Play Group

Every Wednesday I know exactly where I am going to be at 10:30.
We (as in me and Berklee) have made such great friends through this group. We all had babies within months of each other and honestly we have seen them all grow up. We started this group when Berklee was about 6ish months old and she's the second to oldest. We've gained some new faces and lost some faces in our group but honestly I can say I'm going to be taking away life long friends from this group.
We had all our play group friends over to our house for cupcakes for Berklee's birthday and to enjoy Berklee's new trampoline and mega bubble machine. We had such a blast and we couldn't have ask for better weather.








No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com