"6 billion people in the world. 6 billion souls. And sometimes, all you need is one."

Monday, May 24, 2010

my best friends wedding


My best friend Kimly got married on Saturday!! I am so so happy for her... she married Jon Bair and they are seriously perfect for each other! The weather was so beautiful while we were in the temple and then it started to rain and hail a little as soon as we got out! But both Kimly and Jon are so laid back they weren't going to let a little rain ruin it... unlike the bride before Kimly. She was seriously SO mad!.. She came out of the temple crying and didn't stop the whole time they were taking pictures... her husband was looking around like what do I do what do I say... all I can say buddy is there's no going back now, you're married to her for time and all eternity :) But the weather held out for their out door reception they wanted and now they are off to Mexico for some really really warm weather! We love you Jon and Kimly!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com