"6 billion people in the world. 6 billion souls. And sometimes, all you need is one."

Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Sacha!

Yesterday was my sister-in-law Sacha's birthday!
(she's going to kill me but she turned the big 3-0!)
Me and Jesse got to go up to Heber and spend the night with Marshal, Sacha and their boys! We had a yummy bbq, the boys got to hang out outside by the grill while us girls got to sit inside with our babies and have girl talk!

They have the cutest kids ever and I'm sad I didn't get a pic of Charlie before he went down for bed but Owen and Henry had a blast blowing out the candles with Sacha and then Henry just dove right in :)

We have such a fun time hanging out with them and I love having another sister around to have girl talk with! Sacha is seriously one of the cutest girls! She is so outgoing and friendly and I felt so welcomed by her when I came into the family! You can always talk to her about anything and she is always willing to listen! She is such a good mom to her boys and such a good wife! We love you Sacha! Happy Birthday!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com